Best Social Bookmarking


Social bookmarking is a great way to share links to your, and your clients sites with others who might not already be aware of your site.
When you’re running an Internet business then choosing a blogger for your site can offer more information about items and providers. Sharing with your visitors and consumers by social bookmarking can get you that much needed traffic that you might be missing out on now.

Benefits of Bookmarking
Bookmarking is easy to do and you can view your bookmarks from any computer when using a service.
Tagging will help organize as well. Some Internet marking and SEO people I know have 1000s of links they are in control of. Could you imagine having to sort through all of those without a proper way to quickly search them all? Blah.
If you share others links, they will usually reciprocate and share you link on their site. Win, win for both parties.
Many people still say that the most important part of SEO is gathering up backlinks to your site. Social bookmarking on the right sites can help with this, however read my tips below to learn more about this.
Social bookmarking allows you to organize your web pages better for the sites you visit more often too because you can jump to that site, usually in 1-2 clicks.
It’s just good marketing. Posting and sharing your links on other bookmarking sites allows others to find you easily.
Some Top Bookmarking Sites:
This list seems to be the one I find on all the other sites out there so I decided to share it here with you. Make sure you read my tips below to see which I have personally used.
  1. Digg
  2. Stumbleupon
  3. TweetMeme
  4. Reddit
  5. Delicious
  6. Mixx
  7. Bizzsugar
  8. Propeller
  9. Newsvine
  10. Fark
  11. Slashdot
  12. Twine
  13. Clipmarks
  14. Faves
  15. Blinklist

My Thoughts and Tips

1. Social bookmarking sites that dofollow can increase the amount of inbound links to your site, however, most links are never even indexed by search engines.
2. Out of the list above, I can only say that I’ve used 4 of those sites for adding any kind of links so I can’t speak for the others. I used StumbleUpon, Reddit, Delicious, and Digg.
3. There’s a new site called Grazely.com that allows you to create groups like “SEO Sites”, and then share these groups with your peers, who can add their links to your “SEO Sites” group. Unfortunately, the site is invite only. If you need an invite, comment below. I have a couple I can give out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment