Latest Seo Interview Questions


•              What is SEO?

•              What's the difference between SEO and SEM?

•              What's the difference between paid and organic search listings?

•              What's on-page SEO?

•              What's off-page SEO?

•              How quickly will I see results?

•              Should I rank my own content or articles on other sites? 

SEO factors

•              What other factors affect rankings besides backlinks?

•              Does domain age help?

•              Why would I want to 301 redirect an aged domain?

•              What is rel="canonical"?

•              What's the truth about duplicate content?

•              What is a doorway page/cloaking?

•              What are meta tags?

•              What is the "freshness" factor?

•              What is a C-class IP and why should I care?

•              What is LSI?

•              Should I build links for human beings or the search engines?

•              What is an XML Sitemap?

•              What's the sandbox?

•              What is robots.txt for?

•              What's a spamblog?

•              What's an autoblog?

•              What's an "authority" site?

•              What are "supplemental" results? 

Google Page Rank

•              What is Page Rank?

•              How often does Google update Page Rank?

•              Does PR matter?

•              What is the "Google Dance"?

•              How does Google personalize my results? 

Link Building

•              What is a backlink?

•              What is anchor text?

•              What is a do-follow/no-follow link?

•              Types of backlinks?

•              Can paid links harm my ranking?

•              Are reciprocal links bad?

•              What is a one-way link?

•              What is three-way linking?

•              What is a site wide link?

•              What is pinging? 

Link Building

•              What is link velocity?

•              Can I build links too fast?

•              What is page rank sculpting?

•              What is a link wheel?

•              What is a mininet?

•              What makes a good site for a link wheel?

•              What is link bait?

•              What is a link farm?

•              What is a footprint?

•              How do I search for footprints?

•              What is a proxy? 

Indexing

•              How do I get my site indexed?

•              How do I get my backlinks indexed?

•              How can I tell if my site has been visited by a spider/bot? 

Statistics

•              What percentage of people click on the first listing in Google?

•              How do I use Google alerts to monitor the SERPs?

•              How can I track the number of backlinks I have?

Keyword Research

•              What makes a good keyword?

•              How many people are searching for my keyword?

•              What is the "true" competition for a keyword?

•              What are long tail keywords? 

Google Official Stuff / Policies

•              What is the official Google/Yahoo/Bing policy on SEO?

•              Why doesn't Google tell me how many links I have?

•              Who is Matt Cutts?

•              Google webmaster tools

Automation / Seo services

•              Can anyone guarantee a 1st place ranking?

•              What is a backlink packet?

•              I bought a packet of "high pr links" but all my links are PR0, what happened?

•              What automation tools are there?

•              What SEO service should I use?

•              What does an SEO host give me that a regular one doesn't? 

Glossary

•              SEO

•              SERP

•              Spider/Crawler

•              Backlink

•              Anchor Text

•              LSI

Keep reading latest google seo updates for latest Seo updates.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aba ans kha ha.........
ques to hma bhe pta ha

Unknown said...

Awesome blog over here! Thanks for sharing this very useful information. I will visit your blog again into a couple of days to check if you have some new articles link wheel seo

Post a Comment